Pineapple Upside Down Cake Daiquiri
A classic dessert is blended into an icy crowd pleasing cocktailWhat You Need
- 1 cup freshly frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 large fresh strawberries
- 2 splashes naturally sweetened pineapple-coconut or coconut sparkling water (Like La Croix)
- 2 handfuls crushed ice cubes
- 1 oz whipped cream vodka
- ½ oz pineapple rumGet started!
- Muddle (or mash) the strawberries and spoon into the bottom of a glass.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Carefully pour the pineapple mixture over the strawberries.
Blazer- Primark( 2 years ago)
Skirt- boohoo.com (last year)
Necklace- Forever 21
Double Finger Ring- http://bit.ly/HUKvOt
Flower Ring- can’t remember
Earrings- Arndale Market
Bracelets- (can’t remember)
Bag- River Island( last year)
Spiked Wedges- http://bit.ly/I1eR1D
Black Girls Killing It Shop BGKI NOW
haha i think i reblogged this before but fuck it’s so good!!! i’m getting better but damn this is all me.